sábado, 21 de agosto de 2021

English lab learning English with Danny

 Hi guys welcome to learning english With Danny

I am Danny López. I come from Cali, colombia the word capital of salsa. I am a very commitment person and  hard working. I have a degree in teaching Enlgish and currently I am coursing a master degree in English didactic. I work in a public school as an english teacher. 



Using technology in classroom settings
The aim of this blog is to teach the comunity of language teacher tips about how to use technology efficiently and productively. This course also aims to equip the community of teachers with some web tools for them to use in class.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

English lab learning English with Danny

  Hi guys welcome to learning english With Danny I am Danny López. I come from Cali, colombia the word capital of salsa. I am a very commitm...